Sunday, June 30, 2013

A new Eve bloggers community site is coming

Evebloggers.com is being killed off in a few days, and I'm hearing that people who are approaching @MarcScaurus to take it over are being ignored. That doesn't surprise me, and I still believe he's trying to force a killing off of Eve bloggers in order to get more people across to themittani.com.

So I'm nearing the 'alpha' release of my own project, a new site to move forward with the Eve blogging community. 
It's going to be a portal for Eve bloggers to see each other's posts, but also to have an internal network of Eve blogging for those that want to, as well as discussion groups and communications between members.

I'm pretty excited about it, and I'm looking forward to opening it up to the public soon.

If you'd like to be involved in some way, get in touch with me and we'll discuss how you can help.

2 comments:

  1. Dear fan, you're about to get hit with something.. and that something just got real.


    Looking forward to seeing the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the release, the sneak peek looks nice :D Can't wait to see how it turns out for the final version!

    ReplyDelete