Friday, June 7, 2013

OOC: A new version of 'Eve Bloggers Portal' is coming soon

A long time ago I started www.evebloggers.com, a portal for those blogging about Eve Online. Back then there were HUNDREDS of people blogging about their experiences in the game.

Today, not so much.


But last year I handed the reigns over to someone who promised to look after it. They had some ideas they wanted to expand upon, and they would be willing to take it over and build upon it. So after a lot of discussion, I handed it over to them.

And they promptly did nothing with it. It hasn't been updated since I gave it to them.

So I'm starting again. A new portal for Eve Bloggers, which will list all the active Eve blogs and show their latest updates, all in a single location.

Coming soon. Sooner than you think. Probably in the next day or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment